Arthritis Broadcast Network Presents #Greek2Street
Arthritis Broadcast Network (ABN) is a multi-media platform that is led by the Arthritis Consumer Experts and the Arthritis Research Centre of Canada. It brings news, information and patient stories to the arthritis community in Canada.
ABN hosted its inaugural #Greek2Street Facebook and Twitter Live event at the 2018 KT Canada Annual Scientific Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
A total of 18 interviews were conducted on the following knowledge translation themed topics:
- Knowledge translation methods for healthcare providers, patients, and families
- Patient engagement in research, health economic research, and healthcare
- Effective communication techniques to educate and inform patients about adherence, treatment information, and self-care practices
- Patient preferences and moving beyond clinical guidelines
- Effective implementation of guidelines
- Knowledge translation and health technology assessment
- Co-developing “toolkits” with patients
- Citizen engagement in elder care
- Evaluation of patient engagement
- Using arts to engage youth in research
You can watch all 18 interviews by visiting the ABN YouTube channel.